Do you only use What’sApp or other chat application and you’re tired of paying alot on call minutes you don’t use? Maybe ChatSim is something for you. In this review I will talk about ChatSim, my experience with the simcard.
After setting up internet (there are a few small steps) it worked right away. The connection here in The Netherlands was fine and What’sApp messages I sent were received within seconds.
There are 2 versions of ChatSim. There is the ChatSim and the ChatSim Plus. I would recommend everyone going for the Chatsim Plus, unless you live in a country that doesn’t get supported by ChatSim Plus.
These are the supported countries per version:
Like I said above I would recommend ChatSim Plus, because most holiday destinations are supported in this version of ChatSim.
First make sure you check their recharge system for sending photos. You can find their system explained here.
I would also make sure you have a dual sim phone. ChatSim can be very usefull when going on vacation, but can be a pain when in your own country. This is ofcourse for sending pictures, calling etc.
– 10$ yearly for unlimited chat.
– Telegram, WhatsApp, Facebook, Messenger, WeChat, Skype, Viber, LINE, Hangouts, iMessage, QQ and all other Instant Messaging apps are supported.
– You will get an Estonia number when using WhatsApp. It’s not a big deal, but when giving your number to other people don’t forget to include the country code. Also you will have some explaining to do when you send a message to someone without telling you have a new number.
– Costs for sending and receiving photos can be high (recharge system).
– ChatSim has different supported countries than ChatSim Plus
Do I recommend it?
If you go to alot of different countries, YES! It’s amazing how a simcard can be used in all these different countries, so you can be connected with the people you love the most.
If you’re a person that stays in it’s own country I would not recommend it, because of the recharge system. I think it’s cheaper to just pick a subscription with GB data so you can send pictures etc.